Tuesday, August 31, 2010

hendy wedding weekend 8.6.10 - 8.8.10


where: beau jo's pizza, evergreen, co
who: me + mauloff + gaboian + darby + tansky + katie + brian + eliza
beer me: was recovering from drinking away the fridge above, so just water
food me: salad + mountain pie pizza

The pizza here was seriously ridiculous.  The crust was wheat and you dipped it in honey at the end.  All the ingredients tasted like they were just picked out of a garden.  Loved.



where: the little bear, evergreen, co
who: me
beer me: boulder beer buffalo gold premium ale
food me: none


I had time to kill and thought hanging out here with a bunch of 50something hippies watching a band at 3pm was the way to go.  The beer was good and the band was like Fleetwood Mac.  So awesome.



where: rio grande, denver, co
who: me + colin + codey + jackie
beer me: lots and lots of water 
food me: tacos de pechugas (chicken soft tacos)

Wedding was a blast, after party even better.  The next day I was so hungover I am surprised I even made here, let alone the airport.  Food was okay.  I was just happy I didn't fall asleep in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment